Local events are great way to explore the taste of Chiang Mai.
Check out these local events that are going to happen soon in Chiang Mai[1 & 16 on each month] Drawing results of “The government lottery” (If you feel lucky, try your luck on lottery.)
☀️[Every 1st & 3rd Sunday of the month. 7:00-13:00] Jing-Jai Market at JJMarket Chiang Mai.
🌙 [Every Saturday 17:00-22:00] Wua-Lai Saturday Nightmarket at Wualai road.
☀️[Every Saturday 9:00-14:00] Chamcha Market at Bus Pizza
☀️[Every Sunday 06:00-10:00 ] Flea market at Wat Muang Kai.
🌙 [Every Sunday 17:00-22:00 ] Chiang Mai Sunday Nightmarket at Tha Phae Gate.
📅 AUGUST TO DECEMBER📅
- [01 AUGUEST – 30 OCTOBER] Festival at Royal Park Rajapruek. 🌱💐
- [11 AUGUEST] Concert at Chiang Mai University Convention Center. 🎤🎼
- [23 AUGUEST] Peng Pu jade at Wat Upakhut and Wat Suan Dok. 🙏🌕
- [21-23 NOVEMBER] Loy Kratong Festival. 🌊🙏🌕
- [01-10 DECEMBER] Gift Fair at Industrial Promotion Center Region 1🎁🛍️
- [DECEMBER] Food Fair at CentralPlaza Chiangmai Airport. 😋🍛
- [DECEMBER] Chiangmai Design Week at around chiangmai city. 🎨
- [DECEMBER] Botanic Festival 2018 at Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden. 🏞️🌵
Update: 14 JULY 2018